NOTICE INVITING TENDERS
Sealed tenders are invited from the suppliers of the below – mentioned goods for the academic year 2019-20.
(i) Double Desk (50 nos.) (ii) Student Chairs (108 nos.) (iii) Tablet Chairs (55 nos.)
Interested parties may submit the same as per the details specified on the School web –site www.newgoa.in or displayed on the School Notice Board.
Last date to submit the tenders is 19th March 2020 till 11 a.m. and the tenders will be opened on 20th March 2020 at 12.00 noon in the School Office
SPECIFICATION FOR LEVEL FIXED DESK TWO SEATER
- Size: 6 1200x400x760
- Desk with round tubular frame, and table tops made of 18mm board with high pressure laminate and PVC edge. ( with bag hooks and book basket)
- Details :Leg of MS flat oval tube 30 x 50 mm of gauge 1.6 mm, with asymmetrically positioned legs ( cantilever) on steel skids with kicking protection Feet of MS round tube dia 38 mm of gauge 1.6 mm Epoxy powder coating using the 7 tank process. Desk top Made of 18 particle board pressed with 1.5 mm high pressure laminate, and machine edge banding with 2 mm PVC edge. All corners rounded.
- Book tray Spot welded wire tray of MS steel rods of dia 7 mm & 5 mm. Bag hook Bent steel rod welded to punched steel. Feet glides Injection molded ABS. Desk heights – 760 mm.
- Quantity: 50 Nos.
SPECIFICATION FOR FOCUS CHAIR
- Size: 6 ht 460
- Frame made of powder coated, flat oval metal tube with double-walled plastic seat & back.
- Details :Frame MS sturdy flat oval tubular sections of 1.6 mm thickness. Epoxy powder coating using the 7 tank process Pick-back fitting for mounting on table top.
- Seat & Back Blow molded, double-walled textured polymer for comfortable sitting with air cushion effect, with recessed grip.
- Glides Injection moulded with nylon padding, heavy duty & abrasion resistant Plastic colours Light grey, Black grey, Beige and Blue Chair seat height – 460 mm.
- Special features Robust and durable No sharp edges/ corners Stable, sturdy, ergonomic design Balances on table top for floor cleaning Stackable.
- Quantity: 108 Nos.
Specification of Tablet Chair (Fixed)
- Powder coated, metal tubular frame with plastic seat & back and fixed laminate tablet.
- Frame Manufactured with MS special flat oval tubular sections of thickness 1.6 mm. Epoxy powder coating up to 50 microns thick. Fully recyclable MS epoxy powder coated steel frame
- Seat and back Fully recyclable polypropylene seat and back, imported from OMP Italy. Mounded polypropylene, ergonomically shaped for comfortable seating.
- Tablet Laminated particle board writing tablet with round profile edges.
- Glides Injection mounded nylon glides. Plastic colours – Black.
- Special features Robust and durable No sharp edges/ corners Stable, sturdy, ergonomic design Height of the seat from floor – 450 mm Area of footprint – 800 x 600 mm.
Quantity: 55 Nos
The 117th Founder’s Day of G. S. Amonkar Vidya Mandir Mhapsa was celebrated with the awards presentation function and the inauguration of the exhibition of Art, Craft & Science. The guests were welcomed by Padmashree Suresh G. Amonkar Executive trustee and Chairman of the New Goa Educational Trust.
G.S. Amonkar Excellence Award consisting of a Plaque was presented to Prof. Dr. Ashok Kamat and Distinguished Alumna Award was presented to Dr. Anilkumar Naik and Dr. Subhash Kalangutkar.
Miss Krishika Gawde and Mast Heramb Tople won the second place in All Goa Quiz at Science center on life of Mahatma a prize of Rs 5000
Sports Of G.S Amonkar Vidya Mandir was held on 8th December 2018
Our School won the third place in Konkani Group Singing Competition organized by Mapusa Municipal Council on 11th December 2018.
Master Vibhav Bilgoji, Master Soham Mandrekar and Miss Avni Telang stood 1st in the Saevus Eco Achievers Quiz for class(V-VII) at ST. Britto’s High School Mapusa Goa on 1st December 2018. The theme of the Quiz was Nature, Environment and wild life. The above students are selected to represent at the Nationals in Mumbai.
Mast Heramb Tople and Mast Ved Rankale won the Consolation prize in PowerPoint presentation competition on the topic contribution of great Mathematicians organized by Goa State council for Science and technology Saligao.