TIME-TABLE TO BE FOLLOWED IN ADMITTING
CANDIDATES FROM STD. V TO STD.X
|1.||Notification of the details of the number of seats available in each class.||02-05-2023|
|2.||Date to receive & submit duly filled admission forms along with required documents in the office ( Admission of Std- V – FIFTH )||02-05-2023|
|3.||Date to receive & submit duly filled admission forms along with required documents in the office ( Admission of Std- VI – X )||03-05-2023|
|4.||To display the List of Selected Candidates of Std – V
To display the List of Selected Candidates of Std – VI-X
|5.||Commencement of Classes||05-06-2023|
STAGES OF ADMISSION PROCESS
ADMISSION PROCESS WILL START FROM 02nd May 2022 TO 4TH MAY 2022 FROM 9 A.M. TO 12.30 P.M. IF ALL THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FROM GIVEN BELOW (I – XIV) ARE NOT SUBMITTED ALONG WITH ADMISSION FORM TOGETHER WITH MARKS SHEET, THE APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR GRANTING ADMISSION
GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSIONS IN THE SCHOOL (2022)
- Admissions of Primary, Middle and Secondary Section will start on 2nd May 2022 at 9.00 a.m. – 12.30 p.m.
- Parents should come with the following documents:-
- Aadhar Card – ( Compulsory) Xerox Copy
- Result sheet(Marksheet) of the examination passed – ORIGINAL ONLY
- School Leaving Certificate – Original
- One Passport Size Photograph
- Birth Certificate
(vi) Proof of residential address:
- a) Domicile Residence issued Competent Authority.
- Election Identity Card
- Telephone Bill
- Property Tax Receipt of Residence
- Ration Card
- In case parents happens to be the ex-students they should furnish attested copies of certificates.
- In case Brother/Sister studying in this school they should furnish Bonafide certificate as proof.
(ix) Disabled children to produce medical certificates* as per rules
(x) Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC to produce caste certificate by competent authorities.
(xi) Employees on transfer (State, local, central) should produce
copies of transfer order.
(xii) Parents who are ex-service men to produce the proof of being ex-Service men.
(xiii) Candidate who have excelled in STATE/DISTRICT/NATIONAL level
to produce attested proofs/certificates.
(xiii) Candidate who have excelled in Extra curricular activities and Talent Examination to submit attested copies of certificates.
|Marks||To be entered by school authorities|
|1.||Jurisdiction of the School|
|a) Primary School||0 to 1||60|
|above 1 to 2||50|
|above 2 to 3||30|
|above 3 to 5||20|
|b) Middle School||0 to 3||60|
|above 3 to 5||50|
|above 5 to 7||30|
|above 7 to 9||20|
|c) Secondary School||0 to 5||60|
|above 5 to 7||50|
|above 7 to 9||30|
|above 9 to 11||20|
|2.||In case the candidate’s Brother/Sister studying in the same school||10|
|3.||If parents are old students of the school||10|
|4.||School Specific points||20|
In the event of the candidate scoring equal marks date of birth will be taken into consideration and the senior student will be given priority.
- Sports (state/district/national level) – 4 points
- Ex-servicemen – 2 points
- Extra curricular activities and talent examinations – 2 points
- Children of teachers/office staff/office bearers or employees of the management – 2 points
If pupils of the above categories as stated (i – iii) are not available the merits will be added to academic performance of pupils from management quota.
- v) Academic Performance in final examination – 10 points
Grade A 80-90% – 10 points
Grade B 70-80% – 8 points
Grade C 60-70% – 6 points
Grade D 50-60% – 4 points
Grade E 40-50% – 2 points